A study "pod" inside the Troy Campus library.
It seems like the semester just started, and its already time for mid-terms. Fortunately, there are some great places on campus to study:
5. Bookstore- The bookstore is a great place to study it is not too noisy and there is a Starbucks just in case you start to get a little drowsy and need a dose of energy. The bookstore is also close to the food area so if you need to grab a bite to eat on your study break all of you have to do is go downstairs.
4. Amphitheater- The amphitheater is so beautiful and it gives such peaceful vibes. If you are tired of sitting in your dorm studying the amphitheater is a great place to go just get away and enjoy the scenery.
3. Library- The library is always a great place to study; it is quiet and a great place to hold study groups inside the individual rooms. There is also computer access and printers if you are in need of a computer or a printer. It also has a room where you can work out and study at the same time to keep the blood flowing.
2. Moe’s outside dining area- The outside area of Moe’s is a relaxing place to study. It’s really nice to sit outside and watch the sunset. You can see how beautiful the campus really is.
1. The main quad- The quad is the center of campus and is easy access to everything. You can bring a towel and sit on the grass and just study. It’s peaceful and of course the scenery is amazing.
These places at Troy University are all great places to study if you don’t want to be stuck in your rooms. It is finally starting to warm up so take advantage of this great weather and get some Vitamin D.