There are a lot of great places to study at the Troy Campus. When it comes time to hit the books, here are five great options:
1. Upstairs in the Lurleen B. Wallace Hall Library: It’s away from the foot traffic and the printing going on downstairs and hosts brand new seating.
2. The study room on the fourth floor of New Hall: If a student is lucky enough to live in this new, state-of-the-art residence hall (or has a friend who does) they can have access to the beautiful new study room that overlooks both Trojan Dining and Janice Hawkins Cultural Arts Park.
3. Janice Hawkins Cultural Arts Park: This new park provides a quiet space away from campus life to sit and read a book.
4. The outdoor patio at Barnes and Noble: On a beautiful day, the seating just outside of the Barnes and Noble bookstore provides a fresh-air feel to studying.
5. Eldridge Hall: Many students aren’t aware that Eldridge Hall is also deemed the Center for Student Success. Centers within this building, such as the Writing Center, the Math and Science Center, and Computer Works, all provide areas for private studying with tutors on site to assist if needed.