Attending college is one of the most memorable times in life, and your campus truly becomes a home away from home. For this Valentine’s Day, we asked seniors Bayleigh Thompson and Caitlin Smith to share their perspectives on what they love about being a student on the Troy campus.
Here’s their combined list:
- The small class sizes
- My professors care so much about my success
- The close friendships I’ve made with students and faculty
- Coffee almost everywhere I go
- The amount of diversity in both the student body and the activities to get involved in
- There are so many opportunities for students
- The University’s commitment to continue bettering life for students through improvements like the exercise bikes in the library and surveys for dining services
- The size of the campus and that all of the buildings are within walking distance of each other
- The bells ringing at noon every day
We want to hear from you about what you love most about Troy. Please share in the comments.