The week includes the March of Dimes Walk for Babies on April 14 and the annual Health and Wellness Fair on April 17.
Troy University presents Heritage Week at the Dothan Campus, starting Saturday, April 14 and running through Friday, April 20.
The week of activities and events begins with the March of Dimes Walk for Babies on April 14. Residents can sign up to participate in the march by visiting www.marchforbabies.org/team/WiregrassMarchForBabies.
The week also includes events such as the annual Health and Wellness Fair, a Spring Picnic for students and the Honors Convocation.
A full list of the week’s events follows:
- Saturday, April 14: March of Dimes Walk for Babies at 9 a.m.
- Sunday, April 15: Student Research Forum at noon.
- Monday, April 16: TROY Community Band concert at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 17: Health and Wellness Fair from 9 a.m. until noon in the Harrison Room.
- Wednesday, April 18: Spring Picnic on the Dothan Campus quad from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5-6 p.m.
- Thursday, April 19: Woodham Lecture Series at noon in the Harrison Room.
- Friday, April 20: Honors Convocation from 6-8 p.m. in Sony Auditorium.
For more information about Heritage Week, contact Greg Phillips at 334-670-3199.