Troy University has announced the members of the 2018 Homecoming Court.
The Homecoming Queen will be crowned at halftime of Saturday’s homecoming game against Louisiana. Kickoff for the game is set for 2:30 p.m.
Members of the Court are:
- Adebimpe Rachel Adefolaju, a senior biomedical sciences major from Nigeria, is the daughter of Frederick and Esther Adefolaju and is sponsored by the International Student Cultural Organization.
- Kaitlin Beyler, a senior biomedical sciences major from Alabaster, is the daughter of Annette Beyler and is sponsored by Chi Omega.
- Taylor Holt, a junior social science major from Huntsville, is the daughter of Robert Holt, Jr. and Christy Beitel and is sponsored by the University Activities Council.
- Kalle Killough, a senior elementary education major from Oneonta, is the daughter of Darrell and Kim Killough and is sponsored by Kappa Delta Sorority.
- Anh Nguyen, a junior accounting major from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, is the daughter of Thinh and Hang Nguyen and is sponsored by the International Student Cultural Organization.
- Holly Scott, a senior multimedia journalism major from Panama City, is the daughter of Michael and Cindy Scott and is sponsored by Phi Mu Fraternity.
- Emma Shows, a senior pre-health major with a Spanish minor from Pensacola, is the daughter of Luke and Joelle Shows and is sponsored by the Christian Student Center.
- Anna Shay Wasden, a junior English and communication major from Troy, is the daughter of Shayne and Patrice Wasden and is sponsored by Kappa Delta Sorority.
- Kaderricka Adams, a sophomore criminal justice major with a psychology minor from Ocala, Fla., represents the University Dothan Campus. She is the daughter of Travis and Kambrea Grace.
- Justice Kyera Lias, a senior social work major from Hurtsboro, represents the University’s Phenix City Campus. She is the daughter of Stondus and Cassandra Hodo.
- Jasmine Denson-Daughtry, a senior sociology major with a case management minor from Anniston, represents the University’s Montgomery Campus. She is the wife of Tevin Daughtry and the daughter of Sabrina Barnes and Mark Denson.
The full court will take part in the Homecoming Parade set for 10 a.m. Saturday and will also be presented on the field during pregame ceremonies.