Troy University will host its fall Worldwide Open House on October 30 to help prospective students learn everything they need to know about becoming a Trojan.
During the biannual Open House event, participants gain unique access to information about academic programs, the admissions process, scholarships, federal financial aid, transferring credits, choosing a career and much more.
“Open House is a great opportunity for anyone interested in TROY to learn more about the admissions process and requirements as well as scholarships, financial aid and academic programs,” said Emily Kruse, Director of Enrollment Marketing. “No matter if students attend the virtual event or one of our in-person events, they will all have the opportunity to talk with our admissions staff about their plans.”
Attendees of the virtual event can schedule a live virtual meeting with an Admissions representative during Open House.
In addition to both a virtual event and Open House events on the TROY campus, events will also be held in Florida, Georgia and Texas.
Registration is now open. Event times vary by location.
Application fees will be waived for those who apply for admission to TROY during a Worldwide Open House event at a location or online on October 30.
Event times and locations are as follows:
- Troy Campus: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. CDT
- Troy Campus: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. CDT
- Dothan Campus: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. CDT
- Fort Walton Beach: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. CDT
- Fort Walton Beach Master’s in Counseling virtual info session: 3:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. CDT
- Panama City: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. CDT
- Panama City Master’s in Counseling info session: 4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. CDT
- Tampa Master’s in Counseling info session: Nov. 2, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. EDT
- Augusta: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT
- Augusta Master’s in Counseling info session: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EDT
- San Antonio: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CDT