Troy University will host its spring Worldwide Open House on April 13 to help prospective students learn everything they need to know about becoming a Trojan.
During the biannual Open House event, participants gain unique access to faculty experts, information about academic programs, the admissions process, scholarships, federal financial aid, transferring credits, choosing a career and much more.
“Worldwide Open House is a chance for students to learn about Troy University, get more information about admissions, scholarships and academics and have access to our Admissions staff to have any questions answered,” said Emily Kruse, Director of Enrollment Marketing. “This year, students can choose to attend virtually or go to a support center near them to meet our team in person.”
In addition to a both a virtual event and Open House events on the TROY campus, events will also be held in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
Attendees of our virtual event can schedule a live virtual meeting with an Admissions representative during Open House.
Registration is now open. Event times vary by location.
Application fees will be waived for those who apply for admission to TROY during a Worldwide Open House event at a location or online on April 13.
Event times and locations are as follows:
- Troy Campus: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. CDT
- Troy Campus: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. CDT
- Fort Walton Beach: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CDT
- Panama City: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CDT
- Pensacola: 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. CDT
- Tampa: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EDT
- Tyndall Air Force Base: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CDT
- Atlanta: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT
- Augusta: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT
- Brunswick: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. EDT
- Sumter: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT
- Clarksville 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. CDT
- San Antonio: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CDT
- Hampton Roads: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT