Anyone with a bachelor's or master's degree in education is invited to the 2017 Teacher's Fair at the Dothan Campus on March 9.
Troy University’s Dothan Campus will host the 2017 Teacher’s Fair inside the Harrison Room of Malone Hall on Thursday, March 9.
The event takes place from 9 to 11 a.m. and is open to all students, graduates, alumni and individuals who have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in education.
The fair features representatives from the following school systems:
· Alabama Department of Education
· Appleton Learning
· Cobb County (Ga.) Schools
· Coffee County Board of Education
· Crenshaw County Board of Education
· Early County (Ga.) School System
· Enterprise City Schools
· Eufaula City Schools
· Houston County Schools
· Jefferson Parish (La.) Public School System
· Ozark City Schools
· Russell County Schools
For more information, contact Amy Farver, coordinator of the Center for Student Success, at 334-983-6556 ext. 221.