Troy University’s Dothan Campus will host the 2017 Teacher’s Fair inside the Harrison Room of Malone Hall on Thursday, March 9.
The event takes place from 9 to 11 a.m. and is open to all students, graduates, alumni and individuals who have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in education.
The fair features representatives from the following school systems:
· Alabama Department of Education
· Appleton Learning
· Cobb County (Ga.) Schools
· Coffee County Board of Education
· Crenshaw County Board of Education
· Early County (Ga.) School System
· Enterprise City Schools
· Eufaula City Schools
· Houston County Schools
· Jefferson Parish (La.) Public School System
· Ozark City Schools
· Russell County Schools
For more information, contact Amy Farver, coordinator of the Center for Student Success, at 334-983-6556 ext. 221.