It's time once again for final exams, and TROY students are hitting the books. Janae Jordan shares her tips for a successful finals week.
It’s that time again. Everyone is stressed, trying to study for finals. It can be one of the most challenging times in college. Here are five tips for a successful finals week:
- Take Breaks: Finals will make or break you. You will be in the library studying or writing papers for hours. It is important to take breaks. Take a break and go to the cafe, walk around the campus. Just take a break and get some fresh air.
- Work Out: Exercise is a great stress reliever. It gets your blood flowing. Working out makes you feel great and puts you in a better mood.
- Sleep: Pulling all-nighters may seem like a great idea to finish an assignments, but sleep is crucial to the body. It is harder to concentrate when you are tired. It is important to get a good night’s rest or even a nap. You will wake up feeling refreshed.
- Maintain a Schedule: Having a schedule will help you stay organized. Don’t try to do too many assignments at one time. Do one assignment for one class and then move on to the next assignment. It will help you stay on track. Have a planner. Make sure you write down all the dates and times of your finals.
- Breathe: Everything will be all right! Just BREATHE! It will get stressful but relax. You will pass!
Think about it: after those finals are over, you’re out of school for the summer!